I need to put cover in place for some property. What do I do?
How do I know what Church property is covered?
Our Church would like to add an item to our property cover.
How long does it take to process a property loss?
We need to take equipment off Church grounds for an event. Will this be covered?
What do I do if someone has asked me for proof of Public Liability cover?
I am travelling on church business and need travel insurance, how do I get this?
What do I do in the event of a loss?
Is RMS a Seventh-day Adventist organisation?
Who can access RMS services?
What does RMS do?
My question isn't covered here /

I would like some more information

© 2012 Risk Management Service

Site Map


* Required
I have read and accept the RMS Privacy Policy
Subscribe to: Newsletter